Fast growing, Dutch based content services software company is looking for an experienced Pre sales engineer to take our products to the next client segment. We have 14 years of experience in the content migration business and have been moving into the software product business for the last two years now, leading to two software value propositions in both content migration and content integration.
Our content integration concept –where we expose our connectors to abroad range of content systems via our cloud API - is being well received by the market and Xillio looks for identifying new client and softwarepartner market segments where our products can be structurally sold to. You will be working closely with our Product development, Product owner and Sales team to define the new product market segment propositions.
It is possible to start the job parttime, but we prefer fulltime from ourDutch based office.
What we expect from you?
- You have a development background or affinity, you are able to speak the language of a developer;
- You have experience with making client presentations, including story telling.
- You have good writing skills and awareness of who may read your emails on the client side.
- You know how to build demos, or guide the technical team to build demos, and highlight product features to resonate with the client's needs;
- You are able to listen and translate business requirements into technical terms;
- You are a good team player - you will be operating as a bridge between the product team, the sales team and the client
- You are able to feel where the client is headed and guide the discussion, if needed.
- As a follow up on the inside sales, you will be able to identify the opportunity(ies) and added value in a (new) market segment and, establish client business cases and grow it into a beginning of the sales process, which can be repeatable and scalable.
- You will work closely with the Sales, Product owner, Product team and Marketing teams.
- You have a minimum 2-3 year experience in driving a software pre-sales team;
- It would be a plus if you worked in digital transformation or content service industry;
- It would be a plus if you had a proven track record of successful sales in a new line of business.
- You English speaking and writing skills are excellent: Dutch is not a prerequisite