This is a very exciting week for us, and even more exciting month. We’re ready with the trial version of the Localization Hub, and almost ready with the final release that we will showcase during our Gala event. We think it’s about time that we give you a sneak peek of what you can expect.
Localization Hub is an application that connects any content source system to any translation tool. The main purpose of such connection is to avoid manual tasks and have an end-to-end, seamless workflow in the translation process.
Which systems can Localization Hub connect to?
This is the list of systems that wil be supported:
|Adobe Experience Manager||EPiServer||OpenText CS|
An example: if you or your clients stores files that need translation in one of the above – you can select them directly, and kick start a project in Localization Hub.
If you don’t see your system on the list, no problem, we keep connecting to new systems, and can add yours as well.
When the project is ready, you can decide on the workflow, and which translation tool to send the file(s) to.
Which translation systems does Localization Hub integrate with?
- MemoQ server - the integration is ready, and you can already test it.
- SDL Trados Studio - through a plugin and a package workflow. This will be ready for the official release.
- Google MT – ready. Files can be sent to Google MT, and the received translation is stored back in the source system.
- TMS – we’re currently working to integrate with at least one TMS system. This should be ready for the official release on the 24th. Which one? I won’t say just yet 😊.
- ZIP – you can download files, and upload them to any tool that we don’t support yet, and of course, upload it back, when translated.
This list will rapidly grow depending on our first users suggestions and needs.
We are offering free trials and are open for feedback to improve our tool, and make it tailored to the industry needs. Enjoy the ease of working with Localization Hub!