Project Management Consultant | Project Executive
For our Professional Services team, we are looking for an experienced Project Management Consultant slash Project Migration Executive, who knows what it is like to drive mission-critical IT projects, engage with international Forbes 500 clients, and pave the way for our multidisciplinary project teams to deliver prestigious full-service data migration projects.
A summary of you
You are a warm individual that is in possession of proven analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent organizational agility and is able to meet tight deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. On top of that, you have a natural inclination for planning strategy & tactics, problem-solving, and root cause identification.
What we think defines you
- You engage stakeholders at all levels inside and outside of the organization;
- You have, and drive visions for initiatives toward clear business objectives, scope, requirements & success criteria;
- You are a (sparring)partner for our clients, and internal teams;
- You eat project strategy, planning & execution for breakfast;
- You know how to communicate recommendations supported by a compelling storyline to a client to ensure impact and build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision-making with senior-level audiences;
- You know how to apply change, risk, and resource management and assess project performance while aiming to maximize ROI;
- You are not afraid to take ownership of a project;
- You understand milestones/blockers, track and report progress, manage overall timelines, dependencies, risks & issues & monitor interdependencies (within & outside the project);
- You possess acute business acumen and an understanding of common organizational issues & challenges that our clients (might) face;
- You provide a structure that increases the strength of PM capabilities across the Xillio delivery organization (e.g. agile methodology, processes & tools; structure documentation, communication for scalability & development of best practices);
- You are influential and understand the value of strong collaboration, team- & stakeholder management;
Skills & competencies that will make you perfect for the Job.
- You are an experienced project manager with 3+ years of successfully managing the full end-to-end project lifecycle of IT projects. Preferably in the field of enterprise data or content management;
- You have experience in consulting, project management, corporate strategic planning;
- You have a thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods;
- You have a good knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles;
- You combine ownership, with an entrepreneurial, proactive, and positive attitude;
- You have a certified background in PMP/PgMP/Prince2, Agile Project Management or LEAN Six Sigma;
- You have strong negotiation skills and a cup-fighter mentality;
- You are an adept communicator that thrives with a great deal of ambiguity & conflicting priorities;
- You are able to communicate with our clients on different levels;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You can give engaging presentations to senior management;
- You are not afraid to fail miserably;
What do we offer
- Become part of a great team;
- Excellent working conditions. Pension contribution and laptop, mobility budget or lease car depending on functional need;
- International projects with appealing customers;
- Flexible training options;
- Space and support for personal and professional growth;
Let's conquer the market together! Apply directly and upload your CV and motivation letter via the 'submit' button. For questions, you can contact Jana Kortusova at 035-622 95 45.
Our application procedure consists of two rounds, in which you are first selected on the basis of your resume and motivation. Are we a match? Then an interview with management will follow.
Founded in 2004 and the # 1 in content migration, content integration, and platform consultancy; that's us. Xillio is a young, dynamic, fast-growing company that is currently making its name in the content services market. We help consolidate content management systems, obtain content from different applications to provide transparent access and help customers make the most out of their platform investments. Who do we do that for? For customers all over the world: from governments, utilities, and the educational sector to financial institutions.
Xillio is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.