Xillio Senior Technical Consultant – Content Migrations
Xillio is looking for senior colleagues. Our team consists of smart, creative, persistent consultants and we work for great brands and large organizations both within and outside the Netherlands.
As a senior technical consultant you work with our in-house developed software. You analyze, design, test and build content migration solutions for our customers. In addition, you develop innovative prototypes within the DevOps team together with your fellow consultants and solution developers, which you test directly with customers.
In addition to helping our customers and developing innovative solutions, we actively promote team building and frequently organize fun events and get-togethers, allowing you to get to know and keep in touch with other colleagues and be up-to-date with company-wide developments.
What does a typical day look like?
- The day is kicked off with the consultants huddle. You tell what you did yesterday, what you encounter, you learn what your colleagues are doing, so you can help each other out.
- You will then start working on the content extraction of a large customer which started yesterday, you configure customer-specific dashboards and discover interesting insights for next week's workshop.
- After the joint lunch in our villa, you convert the established migration rules for another customer into scripts, and you start the first migration test.
- In the afternoon, you meet with the entire DevOps team to discuss the new entries on the product backlog. You offer to pick up the configuration of an improved dashboard for the Content Analytics product.
- At the end of the day you proudly view the logs of the successful migration test and you go down gloriously with table tennis.
Your background and competencies
- Completed beta or technical education;
- You have 3 to 5 years of domain experience, in the field of content and/or data management / ETL;
- Experience with lead roles in customer engagements
- Ability to manage a customer engagement and customer stakeholder on a daily basis;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft solution stack is a benefit;
- You like to sink your teeth into challenging issues, but are not afraid to ask help from your colleagues if needed;
- You have excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of the Dutch language is desirable;
- You live in the Netherlands.
What do we offer
- Become part of a great team
- Excellent working conditions. Pension scheme and laptop, lease car depending on functional need
- International projects with appealing customers
- Flexible training options
- Space and support for personal and professional growth
Let's conquer the market together! Apply directly and upload your CV and motivation letter via the 'submit' button. For questions you can contact Sjoerd Alkema, 035-622 95 45.
Our application procedure consists of two rounds, in which you are first selected on the basis of your resume and motivation. Are we a match? Then an interview with management will follow.
Founded in 2004 and the # 1 in content migration, content integration and platform consultancy; that's us. Xillio is a young, dynamic, fast-growing company that is currently making its name on the content services market. We help consolidate content management systems, obtain content from different applications to provide transparent access and help customers make the most out of their platform investments. Who do we do that for? For customers all over the world: from governments, utilities and the educational sector to financial institutions.