Migrating or integrating your Documentum repository? Learn how…
Wednesday, May 3, 2017. 16.00 - 17.00 hours (CET)
Now OpenText has acquired Documentum you are maybe thinking about your content management strategy. One of the options would be migrating away from Documentum to an alternative ECM system. In addition, you could also keep your Documentum repository as it is and integrate it with other systems you use, for instance cloud applications like Dropbox, Box, or other collaboration systems like SharePoint.
Are you migrating away from Documentum or integrating your Documentum repository? Then you will not want to miss out on our webinar on May 3rd.
What will you learn in this webinar:
- Migrate or integrate: What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- How can you make sure your critical enterprise data is safe in case of a migration to an alternative platform, such as Alfresco, OpenText, FileNet, SharePoint and many more?
- How do you use this migration as an opportunity to improve your metadata?
- In case of a migration, how can you detect which data is valuable?
- What would a migration project look like?
- How can you integrate File Sync and Share solutions or other solutions into your on-premises content management landscape?
- Why is enterprise content integration the future?