The future of Documentum: a LEAP forward
Wednesday, March 1, 2017. 16.00 - 17.00 hours (CET)
OpenText’s acquisition of Documentum is opening the door for you to rethink your strategy regarding content management. According to latest insights, OpenText will focus mainly on their cloud-based, content application platform LEAP and will try to move Documentum users towards this solution. Positioning Documentum and OpenText CS as the content repositories for this platform.
What will you learn in this webinar:
- What challenges are you facing when moving your content processes and applications to LEAP?
- Besides moving to LEAP, you have multiple options. Which ones and what are the consequences?
- What should you do with your D2, Webtop, xCP or Document Sciences installation?
- How can you make sure your critical enterprise data is safe in case of a migration to an alternative platform, such as Alfresco, OpenText, FileNet, SharePoint and many more?
- How can you integrate cloud and File Sync and Share solutions like Box into your on-premises content management landscape?