Senior Microsoft M365 Consultant
Have you been consulting on Microsoft 365 and its predecessors for years and looking for an opportunity to continue within an innovative setting? Xillio is looking for senior platform consultants. Our team consists of smart, creative, and persistent people and we work for great brands and large organizations both within and outside the Netherlands.
As a senior platform consultant, you will work with our national and international customer base. You consult on and help design and implement MS 365 platform solutions with a focus on content, collaboration, knowledge, and insights. In addition, you help develop innovative propositions in the consultancy and platform solution space, together with your fellow business and implementation consultants.
In addition to helping our customers and developing innovative solutions, we actively promote team building and frequently organize fun events and get-togethers, allowing you to get to know and keep in touch with other colleagues and be up-to-date with company-wide developments.
What does a typical day look like?
- The day is kicked off with the consultant huddle. You tell what you did yesterday, what you encounter, you learn what your colleagues are doing, so you can help each other out.
- You will then start preparing for next week's workshop, and have a call with your customer to prepare a fitting agenda and invite the right stakeholders.
- After the joint lunch in our villa, you work with one of the technical consultants to prepare a demo using PowerAutomate and AI Builder.
- In the afternoon, you meet with the sales team to discuss new leads and a proposal you have been preparing.
- At the end of the day you proudly view and share the feedback of another customer, and you go down gloriously with table tennis.
Your background and competencies
- Completed business or technical education at (Dutch) HBO or WO level;
- You have at least 5 years of domain experience, both consulting and hands-on (demonstrable) implementation-oriented in the field of Microsoft 365 including SharePoint Online, Teams, and/or MS Exchange.
- One or more recent Microsoft certifications in the above areas;
- Experience with lead consulting roles in customer engagements. You are able to lead small teams by example;
- Able to apply user experience design principles and tools in an engagement;
- Ability to manage customer engagement and customer stakeholders on a daily basis;
- You have an excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of the Dutch language is desirable;
- You live in the Netherlands.
Possible additional skillsets
- Microsoft MVP status is considered a premium and will be reflected in your compensation;
- Knowledge of PowerAutomate and preliminary knowledge of MS Syntex, Compliance Center, and/or Viva is considered a premium;
What do we offer
- Become part of a great and expanding team
- Excellent working conditions. Pension scheme and laptop, lease car depending on functional need
- International projects with appealing customers
- Flexible training options
- Space and support for personal and professional growth
Let's conquer the market together! Apply directly and upload your CV and motivation letter via the 'submit' button. For questions, you can contact Rob Aaldijk, 035-622 95 45.
Our application procedure consists of two rounds, in which you are first selected on the basis of your resume and motivation. Are we a match? Then an interview with management will follow.
Founded in 2004 and the #1 in content migration, content integration and since recently adding platform consultancy; that's us. Xillio is a young, dynamic, fast-growing company that is currently making its name in the content and collaboration services market. We help consolidate content management and collaboration systems, obtain content from different applications to provide transparent access, and help customers make the most out of their platform investments. Who do we do that for? For customers all over the world: from governments, utilities, and the educational sector to financial institutions.